Access to and use of this LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD Web site (“Site”) and the information relating to LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD and LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD’s products and services on this Site is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
1. In no event shall LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein
2. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating to LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD or its products and services is provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
The trademarks, tradenames, images, logo’s and pictures identifying LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD’s products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD. All rights reserved.
3. This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD’s sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
Whilst LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site .
4. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
5. All data provided by you to LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD services, and will be kept in a file under the responsibility of LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD. LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD being in charge of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by sending a letter to the following address: LEADING BUSINESS TO THE WORLD, S.L, C/ Coslada, 6 – 28028 Madrid or sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
6. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Site shall be governed by the laws of Spain Netherlands and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Madrid, Spain.